The York Ballpark Complex offers overnight camper/RV spots with electrical hookups for York Ballpark Complex participants only. Spots must be reserved by the Thursday prior to the weekend tournament. The rental fee is $40/weekend, includes a 5% hotel occupation tax, 7.5% sales tax, and 5% lodging tax.
York Ballpark Complex Camper/RV Rules
- RVs must be registered with the York Parks and Recreation department by the Thursday prior to the weekend tournament. Registrations must be taken online at www.cityofyork.net and must include name, phone number, RV license plate number, and vehicle associated with the RV license plate number. A confirmation certificate with the designated RV parking location will be emailed and needs to be visibly placed in the window.
- RV spots only have electrical hookups, no water. Campers are responsible for their own water as well as any type of seating. There are no picnic tables or benches in the RV area.
- Each location has 20 amp - 120 volt, 30 amp - 120 volt, and 50 amp - 240 volt connections.
- Campers must stay in the parking area. Trespassing is prohibited into the York Ballpark Complex after hours. The Complex has security cameras and motion sensor lights and will be patrolled by City Police.
- Once the York Ballpark Complex has closed for the night, there will be no restrooms available.
- Outside lights must not be kept on all night long. Be respectful to other campers.
- Campers are responsible for picking up their own area. Trash receptacles will be on site.
- Pets are not allowed inside the York Ballpark Complex fence. If pets are joining in the RV area, they must be on a leash and picked up after.
- Respect quiet hours of 11pm-5am.
- Open fires are not allowed.
- As in all City of York parks, the use of alcohol, drugs, or firearms is prohibited
To reserve a camper/RV spot, please choose your tournament weekend. Spots are open until filled, and reservation closes Thursday at 5pm of the tournament weekend.