The York Municipal Airport, a publicly owned facility, is located one mile northwest of the City.
- Runway 17/35 is 5,900' x 100' concrete surface.
- Approaches are NDB, GPS, REIL, and VASIS.
- Hanger are available with rents starting at $65 per month.
- Fuel service is provided with 100LL and Jet A fuel available.
- Airport courtesy vehicles are available.
- AWOS III P/T is available on the Airport site.
York Municipal Airport is operated and managed by the City of York. Aviation flight training, aircraft service, aircraft rental, and short-term hanger rental will be provided by an onsite fixed base operator: York Aviation, Inc.
Phone: (402) 363-2660 or (402) 366-5876