Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of York



Ajax Loading Image


To complete PDF forms on your mobile device, download the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from your mobile device's app store.  If you need more help, access our phone directions.

Feedback Forms City Job Application Form
Contact the City Online Employment Application Form
Kudos to a City Employee  
Fix It Form Building & Zoning Forms
  Building Permit Form
Police Department Forms Contractor Registration Form
Parade or Assembly Event Form Street Opening-Curb Cut Permit Form
Alarm Registration Form Demolition Permit Form
Pet Licence Form Landscaping Permit Form
Bicycle Registration Form Sign Permit Form
  Right-of-Way Application
Lodging/Hotel Occupation Tax Form Flood Plain Permit Form
Lodging/Hotel Occupation Tax Form Solicitor Permit
  Special Use Permit
City Staff Forms Application for Variance 

Incident Report Form


Note: Fees for Building & Zoning Forms can be paid over the phone.  Call 402-363-2600
  Please email completed forms to publicworks@cityofyork.net 
Parks and Recreation Forms  
Program Registration Library Forms
Auditorium Reservations Most library requests work through the library home page
Holthus Convention Center Utility Forms
See Holthus website for forms Bank Draft Form
  Service Hookup Form
Food Truck Forms  
  Adopt-A-Street/Park Forms
  Adopt-A-Street Application
  Adopt-A-Park Application