Contact the City

100 E. 4th Street
York, NE 68467
Get Directions
  • Phone:  402-363-2600
  • Personnel Directory


Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-10 of 10
Are the park shelters for rent?
The City will reserve a shelter for you free of cost.
Is Foster Park available for weddings?
Foster Park is a popular place for outdoor weddings.
Does my family pass mean that I can include my grandchildren?
Family passes are intended for the immediate family of no more than 2 adults and their dependent children living in the same household.
Can I buy a pass that is good for both the Family Aquatic Center and the Community Center?
I haven't yet decided whether I want to buy a membership at the Community Center. Do you have another option cheaper than a daily pass?
We sell non-refundable coupon books for both youth and adults.
Does York have a Dog Park and a Skate Park?
Yes, we have both of these attractions.
Does York have a disc golf course?
York's disc golf course is a 9 hole course located at Mincks Park at 2222 E. 14th Street.
Where can I get information on the activities that are offered or give suggestions on what I would like to have offered by the Parks and Recreation Department?
The headquarters for the Parks and Recreation Department is the York Community Center at 211 E. 7th Street.
Can you rent the Community Center or Family Aquatic Center for after hours parties?
Yes, contact the Community Center for more information on our rental policies.
How do I rent the City Auditorium for a wedding dance?
Just give us a call at the Community Center at 402-363-2630 and we will be happy to serve you!
Results 1-10 of 10